Thursday, October 8, 2009

the bitch is back.

hello blogosphere! i'm backkk. i guess since i got no job and bascially no life other then sleeping in all day and working out and clubbin of course. ugh i needa job so bad. times are getting really tough - where my parents might lose their house but i see it as a way to start over. see if we lived in like a 3 bedroom apartment life would be easy. but i guess my parents dont see that...because they so use to living in a big house and living on 2 acres of land and being away from the city. ugh bullshit whatever. but yeah im hopeing i got this job at this bingo hall...make 6.50 an hour and its usually 5 or 6 hour shifts and i get tips which its all old people so they be leaving good tips. so cross ya fingers for me.

new look. dig it? well just did some plain and simple. ima use this blog for venting and shit not showing off who has the best blog etc. speaking of venting. im still single. havent had sex in like 4 months even tho ive had offers...i dont want it anymore. well i do but i dont. to me sex is so blah. its good and its whatever. and idk if i want a bf. i have my days where i do then i have my days where i dont. on the days i do i'm usually just horny and lonely or sad. and when i dont its when im feeling like a bad bitch and wanting to be messy and flirt lol so its 50/50 with me. but gotta work on me 1st. i'm now 205 lbs and i wanna get to 180 lbs. finally got my GOTTI DIET book in the mail the bestie bought me for my bday (btw im 19 now) but yeah its about frankie gotti who wrote book bout dieting and exercise. and he is so fine so yeah and we got alot in common with storylines so ima read it . anyways ima dip just gunna finish watchin melrose on dvd and hit the gym later. im backk . add me again to your bloglist or die k ? haha =] thanks bews. comments would be good. ciao!

1 comment:

  1. GRAB YA MAN WHEN YA SEE KING B, CALL THE COPS IF YOU SEE KING B.

    ReplyDelete