Thursday, October 15, 2009

Do You Remember.

Currently Listening 2 - Britney Spears In The Zone Album.

New song . its by jay sean ft lil jon & sean paul . its called "Do You Remember" . listened to it like non-stop on my way home from the club last night. i can relate alot to it with one of my ex's. you should know who you are. Anyways but yeah i'm like so broke it ain't cute. Don't got 2 dimes to rub together. Ugh. But yet i still find a way to go out lol crazy huh? Well tomorrow i'm hopefully selling my red metro motorola hint for 195 and ima use 95 of it to buy this sidekick LX .. the 1st LX not the new one and ima do prepaid sidekick plan which is 1 dollar a day and ima pay it every 10 days so ima just steal a dollar from my dad everyday lol . I think ima ask my sister to start paying my 49 dollar metro....why? simply because that bitch has no bills - her man takes care of her. All she paying for now a days is car insurance...her phone bill and her college loans and she works 5 days a week so ima have my mama ask her just until i get a job lol .

The club life is getting kinda boring and old. So me and my boo luis aka my club partner are gunna start just going out once a week . until we get our money up cuz we both broke but just know we never half step lolol always on point . but yeah one week we gunna go out saturdays the next wednesday etc . that way i dont wanna hear my family bitching i go out too much if they cant handle me going out once a week they can suck my boogina . but yeah no jobs yet still looking ... hopefully something comes before the new month because i wanna move out by next summer. ugh . and school is the LAST thing on my mind . but yeah thas bout it . im out . comments would be great . later bitches .

No comments:

Post a Comment